The barbaric regime attack and complete wipe out of civilians and homes in Jobar, Kafr Aya, Alsultaniyeh as well as the execution of civilians in Alnuqeira and Tal Alshor has continued for the 3rd day running. However, the international silence is deafening. People watch on as a 2nd Baba Amr takes place. For those who do not know Baba Amr, revise the Syrian revolution and you will know what that area was, what the regime did to it and what is happening now…All so the regime can keep control of it.
Our media team had their home brought down by a Meg-warplane as they were out filming to document, they survived. Now they fled to another part of Jobar sharing a laptop with 1 activist who stays there. We have lost touch with many activists and many Free Syrian army fighters have been martyred defending the areas and keeping the regime from storming. However, the regime has got to sides of Jobar into Kafr Aya which is 100% internally displaced civilians who fled from Jobar/Baba Amr/Alsultaniyeh/Alnuqeirah from shelling and also fled execution. The regime has executed many families in an attempt to cause civilians to flee and leave Kafr Aya for regime to run it and have double access to Jobar. Some of my family did flee Kafr Aya, not prepared to have their women raped in front of them or be burnt alive, but some remain. Some family remain in Jobar trapped and we have no news. Some remain on the outskirts of Jobar between regime forces, knowing they may be raided and killed at any point. We will never forgive.
- Abdulateef Alsibai – Kafr Aya – Married with 2 kids – Regime fire as he defended the area
- Talal Hashem Aboud – Jobar – Regime fire as he defended area
- Mustafa Kajk – Baba Amr – Regime fire as he defended Jobar
- Bilal Janseez – Baba Amr – Regime fire as he defended Jobar
- Atef Alkan – Baba Amr – Regime fire as he defended Jobar
- Talal Bakeer – Baba Amr – Regime fire as he defended Jobar
- Khaled Junblat – Jobar – Regime fire as he defended Jobar
- Azo Alloz – Jobar – Regime fire as he defended Jobar
- Ahmad Alqestlawi – Jobar – Regime fire as he defended Jobar
- Yahya Alsorani – Kafr Aya – Regime shelling on refugee area
- Female Reem Alshamali – Kafr Aya – Regime shelling on refugee area
- Mohamad Alhamwi – Kafr Aya – Regime shelling on refugee area
- to 17. 5 family members of Bothan family burnt alive. Mother, father and 3 kids – Kafr Aya – Regime attack. They were from Jobar seeking refuge in Kafr Aya.
Martyrs from 1st day attack, 20/01/2013 are found here:
Videos can be followed on these 3 channels: