9 families executed and burnt in a new massacre in Homs, Syria. 15/01/2013
As shelling continues onto many parts of Homs today, regime forces gathered in large numbers near the Mesyaf highway opposite the Dar Alkabera village and towards Alhasweya village. Alhasweya village was then stormed. This area has residents [local] and also displaced civilians from around. The storming campaign came with an excuse they wanted to “search the area” despite them knowing this area has had no clashes or armed groups inside, it is just local residents and refugees.
Regime forces then executed 9 families at minimum and burnt them, including women and children:
– Family of Samir Za’rour, made of 4 persons
– Family of Abu Ali Ghalol, made of 9 persons
– Family of Abu Riyadh Ghalol, made of 5 persons
– Family of Abu Hamza Alshaikha, made of 4 persons
– Family of Abu Hamza Alshaikha’s daughter, made of 3 persons
– Family of Sameer Almazra’, number of persons unknown
– Family of Shtewi, number of persons unknown
– Family of Khazam, 17 members
– Family of Alsaho, made of 7 persons
– Ahmad Alshab’an, 1 person
– Adnan Farhat, 1 person
In total there are over 55 persons, including women and children, executed and burnt.
– The homes of Wabwaki and lands were burnt
– Several homes were looted with a main aim for gold.
The above is an initial report on the situation, the situation is much worse and martyr numbers are expected to rise. There is a cut to the area with eyewitnesses leaking the information upon fleeing.